Event Category: Talks/Workshops
Listed by foyhtadmin
Feelings of hurt, pain, anger, fear and jealously all imprison us in our own unhappiness and snatch away our freedom. Discover how to return to your innate state of freedom by learning how to exorcise unwanted negative emotions.
- 9.15am Arrivals
- 9.30am Session One: Emotions and Self-Awareness
- 10.30am Tea break
- 11.00am Session Two: Emotional Intelligence
- 12.30pm Lunch / Walks in the garden
- 1:30pm Book shop open
- 2.00pm Session Three: The Roots of Negative Emotions (Spiritual Intelligence)
- 3.30pm Session Four: Bringing the Being Into Action
- 4.30pm Departures
Nina Buchanan’s professional experience in working with people, together with her personal journey, has led her to develop a keen interest in the empowerment of self and others. As a workshop facilitator and coach, Nina spends part of her time empowering parents and families to support their children and is also a presenter for the University and co-ordinates its activities in the Brixton area.