Event Category: Meditation
Listed by foyhtadmin
Raja Yoga meditation redefines the self as a soul and enables a direct connection and relationship with the Supreme Source of purest energy and highest consciousness. Raja Yoga can be translated as ‘supreme union’, or as ‘highest connection’. Every soul has a right to experience this ultimate relationship.
About This Course This course provides a practical understanding of the relationship between spirit and matter, as well as an understanding of the interplay between souls, God and the material world. The series of classes in this course will facilitate your inward journey in an efficient and effective way.
Explore how to:
- Make time & space for meditation to establish a daily practice
- Harness your thoughts, emotions and responses
- Use your meditation skills in everyday life
Each session includes:
- Know-how and philosophy behind meditation
- Simple exercises, tips and techniques to enhance the skill of meditation
- Guided meditation commentaries
This course runs once a week for 4 consecutive weeks. Please arrive 5 minutes early for the first session. BOOKING REQUIRED