Event Category: General
Listed by foyhtadmin
If you are a graduate of our (or anyone else’s) Firewalking Instructor Training courses, you know the power of the breathwork exercise! But how do you learn about the science and methodologies behind the exercise that brings about such a profound change in people?
You go to the source!
At The Firewalking Academy, we are honoured and privileged to be hosting the Foundation Certificate in Breathwork, led by the world renowned pioneer in the field of Breathwork, Dan Brulé, leader of the worldwide Spiritual Breathing movement and Tony Robbins’s personal breathwork coach.
As a world-renowned pioneer in Breathwork, Dan Brulé trains the people of the world to use the power of breath and breathing to relax and energize their body, focus and expand their mind, calm and balance their emotions, and nourish and uplift their soul.
A Special 3 Day Breathwork Foundation Course for Coaches, Teachers, Healing Practitioners, and Firewalking Instructors
Breathwork is the next major key skill set that high performing individuals and teams require to manage their energy, support their health, deepen their relationships, and to excel in life.
Breathwork skills can be integrated into:
• Business and entrepreneurship: as a way to optimize energy, productivity, and mindful communication.
• Health and healing:to deepen the efficacy of any modality and to help clients take part in their healing process.
• Sports, fitness, and personal training: to enhancethe power of body and mind ant to access the flow state.
• Spiritual practice: Breathwork is at the heart of many spiritual practices and traditions
This course is for you if you want to:
• Develop a practical skillset in breathwork that can be applied in every area of your life
• Create a solid foundation of knowledge and skills if you would like to further your career as a Breathwork Practitioner
• Integrate breathwork into your current skillset whether you are a health professional, psychologist, coach, trainer, yoga teacher, HR consultant, healer or teacher.
• Basic respiratory anatomy and physiology
• The breath in relation to the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
• The Principles of Breathwork and how it relates to energy management.
• The art of combiningawareness, relaxation, and breathing
• Healthy versus dysfunctional breathing patterns and how to identify them
• Using the Breath to re-pattern the body mind system.
• Mindfulness and the Breath
• Breath as communication tool
• Types of Breathwork
• How to use breathwork with other modalities
• Practical application of breathwork in various life and work situations
• Pain management, stress and anxiety, insomnia, hypertension, addiction
• Business and entrepreneurship: listening tool, presentations, voice and posture
• Enhancing sports performance
• Awakening and deepening spirituality, and activating the body’s innate healing potential