Event Category: Classes
Listed by Sanjay Joshi
A full day exploring the delicious world of touch and energy! (We also run an evening intro workshop)
Experience what it means to give and receive conscious (mindful) touch. Explore how your attention and intention affect the quality of touch you give. Work with your energy body to feel energy flow through your body and recognise when you are sending energy to another and how it feels receive energy. The workshop includes an introduction to Dr Betty Martin’s Wheel of Consent® and we will look at consent in the context of relationships and the workplace.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
* Give and receive more pleasure!
* Gain confidence asking for what you want and receiving it
* Improve your connection to your body & feel more sensation
* Inject more fun and juice into long-term relationships
* Discover the Wheel of Consent®
* Express your desire and boundaries
* Take your relationships to the next level – become a better partner!
* Become aware when you are out of consent with yourself (or another)
* Realise in your previous relationships where you weren’t in consent and now to speak up when that occurs
“Everybody should know these concepts as they are applicable in so many situations, not only in the bedroom.”
“I got more confidence asking for what I want and what the other person likes or doesn’t like”
“The workshop was an ideal combination of theory & practice. It really brought the Wheel Of Consent to life and helped me to experience the quadrants I’m less familiar with”
There will be partnered work in short exercises. You will be able to express and explore your boundaries, listen to your inner wisdom and ask to be touched in a way that matches what you desire.
Singles and couples are welcome, of all gender identities and sexual orientations.
Times: 10am – 10:15am arrival, 6pm finish and a break for lunch around 1pm.
Bring: A pen & paper, water bottle, lunch, layered clothing and warm socks
Wear: Clothing that you feel comfortable in. You will need to take your shoes off
Suitable for: Anyone who wants to…
* learn how to give and/or receive more pleasurable touch
* improve their connection to and appreciation of their body
* improve their understanding of consent and boundaries
* improve upholding and expressing their boundaries