Sexuality and Vulnerability: A women’s essential guide to reclaiming her power
Your 4-week Journey starts this September
In this 4-part series we uncover the lies you’ve been told about your sexuality and I reveal to you the real truth about how and when sexual healing happens and how you can build your tolerance for increased intimacy, pleasure and healthy relationships in your life.
We will journey together for 4 weeks, across 4 key cornerstones of psychosexual programming, equipping you to better understand your body, your sexual behaviour and how you can take the quality of your sexual and intimate experiences to the next level, plus from your partners loving hands back into your own.
Conditioning – Her Pleasure –His Pleasure –Neuroplasticity
£125 series payment payable directly to Emma: Miss E Harper, Triodos Bank, Sort Code: 16-58-10, Account No: 20849605 with confirmation email to email@example.com
Payments received before August 31st are eligible for Early bird price of £100. More payment options below.
Workshop timetable: 2 hrs on Monday evenings across September
Note: this programme will also require a short, optional daily movement and/or journal practise and a once a week buddy check-in for maximum impact.
1. Sensual, Seductive and Silenced: Female sexual conditioning in the modern age and how we keep ourselves safe.
2. From Fear to Power: Embracing the sexual healing journey and the significant impact of behavioural baby steps.
3. She Comes First: A Guide to Women’s anatomy and arousal and to the liberation of female sexual energy.
4. Loving Him Hard: An essential guide to opening a man’s heart and his deeper lover potential.
This programme is for you if:
• You identify as female or female-bodied.
• You are looking for change and improvement in your life in relation to sexuality, intimacy and the quality of your physical relationships.
• You are open to new ideas and to the concept that you are a changeable and complex being, made up of multiple parts.
• You are open to the possibility that these parts each came online and took shape during your developmental and adult experiences and that they now organise themselves around your sexual expression to keep you safe.
• You are willing to get to know these parts of yourself and support them to relax or expand so that you might have new experiences of your sexuality.
• You are ready to leave self-criticism and shame behind and embrace a loving connection to yourself and to those who want to love you and give you pleasure.
• You are willing to bring yourself powerfully and vulnerably into a group healing environment to create change in the way you relate to your sexuality.
• You understand that by reclaiming your power during your most vulnerable, intimate expression, you set deep physiological imprints for your body that let it know that you’re in charge and that it can carry forward this confidence into the way it expresses itself in all other aspects of your life.
• You believe that the empowerment of women has a critical role in the transformation needed in our current collective consciousness and are willing to be a part of this evolutionary upgrade.
Note: you do not need to have been raised as female or identify as heterosexual to take part in this programme, however it is designed to be most helpful for persons who have been raised female and intend, or have, some experience of partnering sexually with men.
No prior personal development experience or therapeutic experience is needed. Just an open mind and a willing heart. You will be welcomed and held safe as the sacred being that you are.
Benefits of Attending
• Shortcut years of trial and error on the sexual healing path and learn how to navigate your body towards its individual needs for healing.
• Leverage the power of groups to expedite your journey, release shame and normalise experiences of trauma you may have experienced from simply being a woman.
• Learn more about your own body and its needs.
• Become a better, more present and more relaxed lover.
• Learn to consistently have sex work for you and work towards your healing whilst putting a stop to physical or emotional re-traumatisation.
• Give your relationships a better chance of success and pleasure by bringing more of yourself and avoiding over-extension, distancing, resentments and power imbalances.
• Take space for yourself to put yourself first, putting down the cultural burden that women carry of depleting themselves in service.
• Leverage your privilege, time, energy and power, to upgrade your consciousness .
Pricing, Payment and Application
• One-off payment of £125 for the full series. Payments received before close of day August 31st are eligible for an additional £25 early payment discount; Early Bird Price £100
• To apply please email me firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your desire to join the programme and submit your payment to Miss E Harper, Triodos Bank, Sort Code: 16-58-10, Account No: 20849605, pay the £125 fee via Paypal here for overseas participants or to avoid my payment of Paypal fees please transfer via friends and family to email@example.com
It can be beneficial to accompany your journey with 1 to 1 Internal Family Systems sessions. Please enquire for further information if you have an openness to personal therapy
Ideal group size is 8-12 and places will be limited above 24 participants
For more information on Internal Family Systems from Founder Richard C Schwartz visit: https://ifs-institute.com/
For more information on Psychosexual Somatics Therapy visit: https://www.psychosexualsomatics.com/
Early Bird discount, tickets only £100 until August 31st