Runs an Read more [...]
Health And Wellbeing Category: Talking Therapies
Listed by Darren Sykes Hypnotherapy
I am a highly skilled, certified hypnotherapy practitioner based in Havant, Hampshire. Specialising in mental health and pain relief using a brief, solution-focused approach. I am able to treat clients both on a face-to-face basis, and using video calling.
I’m also a proud member of both the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) and International Alliance of Holistic Therapists (IAHT).
My intention when utilising hypnotherapy is to help you overcome whatever problems you have, as quickly as possible. I specialise in a brief, solution-focused approach. That means we will focus on problem-solving and your future, rather than counselling, analysis or exploration. The therapy will always have a well-defined goal.
If you want to change unwanted behaviours in yourself, feel confident and motivated, lose your fears and achieve your physical and mental potential then I can show you how.
Telephone lines open Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm; Therapy bookings by appointment only – bookings are available outside of these times, but are subject to availability.
Why Choose Me?:
– Offer A Solution Based Approach
– Tailored Therapy
– Registered with The Complementary Medical Association
– Competitive Prices
– Remote Skype and Facetime Options
– Personal Experience With Hypnotherapy
– I spent over 30 years of suffering from epilepsy and nothing worked for me. I tried everything!
– When I thought nothing would help me, I tried hypnotherapy. The results astounded me!
It Really Was Life Changing!!
– So much so, I left a successful 20 year career in HR and payroll behind – and trained as a hypnotherapist practitioner myself, I even have the master hypnotherapist course lined up next already! So I can share the experiences with others…
Read more on my website – www.darrensykes.co.uk