High vibrational heal Read more [...]
Listed by foyhtadmin
Counselling and Psychotherapy for individuals, young people and couples in Edinburgh city centre.
Having worked in statutory, voluntary and private sectors in mental health, business and education, I believe mental health is just as important as physical health, the two being inter–connected. As with any problem, the earlier it is dealt with, the easier the cure. This is true of issues concerning your emotional, mental and physical well–being.
I provide therapy, information, strategies and support to help you manage; relationships, depression, anxiety, low self–esteem, stress, panic attacks, bereavement, loss and grief, food/weight/eating problems, seasonal affective disorder (SAD), obsessive or compulsive behaviours, anger, self–abuse, bullying (including cyber–bullying) and fear.
The principle field of psychotherapy I practice is Transactional Analysis. TA is a sound, lively, and dynamic therapy, and is recognised worldwide for its success in facilitating personal change.
One of the great attractions for me in TA is the way it integrates cognitive, behavioural, emotional and physical elements in both theory and practice.
This is a cohesive approach comprising:
- professional, confidential service
- twenty years experience in mental health services
- respect, empathy, and partnership
- client setting the pace of work
- resolving the underlying causes of symptoms
- discovery that you can change and control negative or destructive patterns
- practical tools for coping with every–day problems
- clients feeling clearer, more energetic and positive