Massage Read more [...]
Listed by foyhtadmin
A Lovely Way to Love your Baby…..
Infant massage is one of the most wonderful things that you can share with your baby. It has great benefits for the parent as well as the baby. It combines intimacy, communication, play and care giving and can greatly enhance a parent’s feeling of competence.
Mums and dads massage their babies whilst being guided through a step by step massage routine which uses a carefully balanced combination of Swedish, Indian and Reflexology techniques. Each parent receives individual attention to any special needs, and guidance is provided on how massage can be adapted to the growing child.
Infant massage will:
- Improve communication between parent and baby
- Help to calm baby’s emotions and relieve stress
- Soothe babies and help them to sleep better
- Help babies to develop awareness of their body
- Enhance parents ability to understand baby’s needs
- Aid digestion and help to relieve colic, wind and constipation
- Help develop muscle tone, co–ordination and suppleness
- Regulate breathing and relieve nasal congestion
For more information check out my new website: https://babymassagebedfordshire.wordpress.com/
Classes will be held Tuesdays for 5 weeks 10.30am–12.30pm
Cost – 5 week course – £45 per person
Location – The White Heart in Ampthill