The IFPA is the large Read more [...]
Listed by Tatjana Nanassova
Reiki is a natural healing energy. This energy is a beneficial healing modality that is very popular and utilized for health and wellness. It is based on energetic principles and is practiced in many GP surgeries, NHS and private, medical settings, hospices, cancer support groups, post-operative recovery, complementary therapy centres, drug rehabilitation, prisons, HIV/AIDS centres, and in the care of the elderly in UK and all around the world. Reiki is proving a valuable technique to help and support the stresses and strains of an artist’s life too. Reiki is a natural healing system that anyone can benefit from and it works on every level (physical, spiritual, mental and emotional). Reiki is open to any belief system.
As a Reiki master and teacher I try to live life according to the Reiki Principles. This allows me to work more effectively as healer and hence allows me to help my clients more deeply.
Illness can be a time of great stress. Reiki can help us cope by encouraging relaxation and bringing balance to both mind and emotions. Benefits reported by Clients of our Practitioner members include deep relaxation, promoting a calm, peaceful sense of wellbeing on all levels. Reiki encourages and supports positive personal choices, such as improving diet, taking more exercise, devoting time for rest or leisure activities, and may reduce the need for alcohol and tobacco. Engendering greater inner harmony and balance, regular Reiki treatments promote a calmer response to life’s challenges. Reiki is gentle energy is easily adapted to most medical conditions and may be used safely by people of all ages, including the newborn, pregnant mothers, surgical patients, the frail and the elderly, in any situation. Being complementary, Reiki works effectively alongside orthodox healthcare and natural remedies, expanding treatment options.
Also Reiki can be wonderful for pregnant women. Treatments can be very relaxing and enjoyable for the mother. Calming for children.
Children usually love Reiki. The length of a session is often shorter than it would be for an adult. Reassuring for animals. Animals also respond well to Reiki, they too seem to find it relaxing and soothing. Helpful at the end of life.
In such cases Reiki can be a great comfort, helping to promote a sense of peace and acceptance for the dying and their families.
These are some of the issues that have emerged in sessions, do they sound familiar to you?
· Performance anxiety and nerves for concerts, auditions, exams
· Age – feeling that we are too old to be offered work, negative expectations of the life span of our careers
· Playing and performing to colleagues
· Other peoples’ expectations of us
· Feelings of unworthiness
· Deserving success
· Is there enough work out there?
· Feelings of being judged or criticized
· Addictions (alcohol, drugs and emotions such as fear)
· Being in the spotlight
· Feelings of failure
· Releasing memory in the cells around past experiences, failures, rejections and traumas
· Changing patterns for repeating the same solos which you have always feared
· Knowing how to connect to and express what is in your heart
· Playing and performing in venues that trigger traumatic memories
· Being effected by fellow performers and picking up psychic attacks and psychic hooks
· Accessing information about the future
· Working on releasing blocks and turning around negative beliefs and expectations to attract a better, more abundant future
· Releasing blocks to getting the work you want
· Being paid enough for what you do
· Surviving a touring lifestyle and being away from home
· Personal relationships and the difficulties of the lifestyle that cause tension and distance between partners.
It’s time to shine, let’s do this! I look forward to welcoming you to my therapy space and creating something wonderful for you to enjoy!
The best contact number is 07752764327.
Love, light and harmony!
First Reiki or Tarot session is free.